Monday, February 14, 2011

Funny little non conventional Valentine!




Happy Valentine's Day! Celebrate today, but remember to love as if each and every day of your life is Valentines Day!

I created this simple card for a Punch Class I taught last week. I apologize for the photograph. The angle at which I shot the photo makes it look as if the Border is horribly uneven, but it's really not :-P)

Anyhow the Owl and Moon are created with Punches, but I used these two fabulous Stampotique Stamps........Hanging Hearts and Just sitting here thinking of you. I've been into creating some Clean and Simple cards as of late........... I'm getting to really like the look of less layers and the level of ease with which they come together

Hope you have a FABULOUS week!

Happy Stamping!

-Vicki~~

9 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

What a cute card, love the owl!!!

Barb Cady said...

What a great idea for the branch! Lovely card, perfect words.

Willy said...

Great card, love the owl!

Jane Wetzel said...

omg- just another knock out! love it!

Anne said...

Love this card- who needs traditonal red & pink when this rocks!

Siobhan Brignull said...

that is so cute, well done on a great job

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

You must have had your psychic hat on and felt the vibes :0) fab card... or should I say 'what a hoot' (groan, lol)x

thekathrynwheel said...

Ooooh cute :-)

Gez Butterworth said...

Fabby card!
Hope you had a lovely day..xx