Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Welcome our February Guest Designer

 Help us welcome our February Guest Designer-we are so excited to have Gerrie be with us for February!  Here's a little introduction from Gerrie:

Hi, I'm Gerrie Johnnic or some may know me as Queen of Grunge (my blog) or my email addy , Iwork4Stamps .  I love getting inky, and having fun in my work,   I think that's what stamping should be all about.... fun! and of course sharing.  What did I read somewhere, it all started out with just one stamp, and look at me now!  I design for Artistic Outpost and the Technique Junkie Newsletter.  I've been with both companies from the beginning, first as a subscriber for the TJNL and then joining the team, and Artistic Outpost since they opened the store.  

 I love doing backgrounds and techniques in all my art.  I've recently branched out into some altered art, and of course it's all grungy.  I live in SW Florida, far from my DD and stamping gives us something to share together, at least that's the excuse we use.  I adore all the designer lines that Stampotique carries.  The variety of stamp artists just excites me every time I see something posted.  Thanks for having me as a guest artist this month.

And along with that, Gerrie created this fabulous card to go along with our current theme of Orange & Turquoise.  Gerrie will have some info on the background she created for this card over at her blog Queen of Grunge, so leave her some love and welcome her for February.


Stamps used:




3 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

oh what a darling card Gerrie... tis lovely to see you here... as you know.. I LOVE your art :O)) xx

SmilynStef said...

So very exciting to see you popping up here ... I adore that card & can't wait to see what else your clever mind creates.

Lisa Somerville said...

Welcome Gerrie! What a FUN card, love the BG!