Thursday, October 18, 2012

Hang in There By Jenn Cochran

Good morning followers and friends! Hope you are having a spectacular week. I have to say I am now ready to be on the mend. My whole family has been sick! :0( bummer. The only thing cheering my up are these totally adorable little bunnies by the very talented R.Maria Sabina (one of my fellow teammates).  These little guys are sure to put a smile on anyone's face!

This one is Hung Out to Dry


My sentiment is computer generated....and totally appropriate! 




These buttons are vintage from a local craft store that shut it's doors this past spring.

I hope you enjoyed my card as much as I did making it!

See you next time!

Created for Stampotique Originals by Jenn Cochran



2 comments:

Sam & Poppy said...

Totally adorable Jenn, glad you're feeling better x

Gez Butterworth said...

Fabulous card Jenn the colours are stunning, fab electric mix.

Hope you are feeling tons better, hugs Gez xx