Wednesday, October 10, 2012

SDC69:Scrap It!



Today over at Stampotique Designer's Challenge we begin a new challenge.  
Jo is our hostess and here is what she says:

"It's my turn to set the theme this week at Stampotique Designer's Challenge so I decided on something that I usually avoid- using photographs along side stamping.

No...come back...don't panic, it's not as scary as it sounds!  As a non-scrapper I too, feel that fear that perhaps washes over so many when the word 'scrapping' is mentioned, but this challenge theme can incorporate your photographs in any way possible either on a page, inside a journal, on a canvas, a mini book, an altered item...anything you wish, just as long as you are using stamping somewhere too.  If you are natural scrapper, this theme couldn't be better!  And if you are not, make it work for you.  Please take a look at the fantastic contributions from the team to see how diverse the artwork has turned out to be."

Our guest designer Belinda shares a beautiful piece with us today:

This project was a perfect one for me as I am primarily a 12” x 12” scrapbooker. Not only that but I love stamping on my layouts and building up layers. On this layout I have done some reverse stamping into heavy body acrylic paint with the Heads stamp, added some quotes to the background using Jet Black Staz On as well as apply some stamps to book paper and cut out as embellishments.

Here are the stamps I used:


Thanks for checking out my 2nd project. Can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with for this awesome challenge.

Cheers
Belinda


4 comments:

Kaz said...

It's so beautiful Belinda x

Sue said...

Absolutely amazing x

just another day said...

Congrats on the Guest spot my friend - love this page one of my favs ..

Sam & Poppy said...

Wow! What more can I say ... stunning x