Monday, October 15, 2012

Liar liar

I made this tag when I saw the quote on Facebook and thought it was perfect for the stamp I wanted to use.


I've used acrylic paints for the base, then stamped ~{Fax to Wolfgang}~ and ~{Mesh}~ on the background. I then stamped ~{Oh ... Tree}~ sideways along the bottom as it looks a little like the remains of burnt plants.

I stamped ~{Underwhere}~, coloured him in Copics and cut him out before sticking him in place. I love this stamp!

I've added the quote and a hefty dose of doodling before finishing off with some ribbon.

Kaz xxx

5 comments:

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

LOL... That quote is funny :-D Fab tag Kaz! XOXO

Evil Edna said...

I really like this and also wonder how polticians can still have kids!EE

primdollie said...

I LOVE this tag and the quote etc!! very fun and I am so thrilled too that I just got my stamp today in the mail!! I can hardly wait to play with it!! thnx for the wonderful inspiration!!! :))

Sam & Poppy said...

So made me laugh Kaz, wonderful :o) xx

maria f. said...

This is a great work of art and a fabulous way to showcase that killer quote!