Saturday, October 27, 2012

Tangled Enthusiasm!

As soon as I saw the brand NEW stamp from Daniel Torrente Tangled Enthusiasm.. I laughed out loud.. every year I struggle decorating the tree and always dread adding the lights!!

 close up of the lights!

my card..

 I know that feeling!

Not one to try black on a Christmas card I think it actually works on this card! I stamped Tangled Enthusiasm onto white cardstock and coloured using Copic pens then matted and layered my card onto some hand-made paper and added the sentiment Merry Evrything! 

I hope you like my card. Happy creating, Gez

3 comments:

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

What atotal and absolutely fun card.

Tina said...

i lov ehow you did the tangled lights , this is awesome

primdollie said...

awesome card I LOVE it!!! your work is fabulous!! Thnx Gez for the inspiration and of course now need to go order that stamp!!!!