Wednesday, October 24, 2012

SDC71: Inspiration/CASE Study-Belinda Spencer


 

My final project!!
(we have loved having Belinda as our guest designer this month!)

For this one I have chosen to scraplift this fabulous project by France Papillon.



I just loved the way France cut away part of the Welcome Door and added those three cute faces as well as her amazing background work.

So using this as a starting point, I gave it my own twist by adding a shadow box to the back of mine so I could create a little scene inside. The door can be opened to reveal what is inside.

The background was coloured with Distress Inks, Glimmermists, Pan Pastels and Gelatos. I used Distress Markers to colour the door and then blended with a water brush pen. Then Rock Candy Distress Crackle was applied over the top.

Thanks for the inspiration France!!

Thankyou also to Stampotique for having me as a guest designer for October. I have thoroughly enjoyed playing with these awesome stamps.

Cheers
Belinda

Here are the stamps I used:

Medium Bee with Tiny Bee Mounted On Side #3000 http://www.stampotique.com/stamp/jo-capper-sandon/3000.html









Halloween Cube #2 #6110 http://www.stampotique.com/stamp/penney-torrente/6110.html

2 comments:

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

AWESOME! Love the shadowbox! XOXO

Jane Wetzel said...

fabulous and oh yeah...love France's inspiration always!