Friday, July 25, 2014

art journaling with Stampotique


I love these little quails of Janet Klein's and use them quite a bit in my journals.


It's the busiest time of year for me at the minute, but that'll finish today when school finishes for the Summer.  So I'm sharing a journal page I made a while ago using my Stampotique stamps - I've loved this company's images for a long, long time.


I rarely write in my journals but I do enjoy using snippets from book; old books often have the most fantastic phrases.

Stampotique stamps used:

3 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Your journal page is as busy as you have been, Sarah, but, on paper, I love it! So many elements and so much interest here that I keep going back for another look! Sweet quail images from Janet's cube...I need to check that one out!

Corrie Herriman said...

Love your pages and I also love those quails....Another one to go on the wish list !
Corrie x

Vera Lane Studio said...

catching up on my comments and sorry I missed this the first go round. Lovely and fun!