Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Bon Voyage or Vacation - Wednesday with Claudine

Hello everyone and welcome to another Wednesday with me. 

My piece was based upon the new Designer's Challenge and this week's challenge was brought to you by Kathi Rerek
She chose the theme Bon Voyage or Vacation

Some of the ladies on the design team are going on vacation this summer so it's great to hear all about the places they have seen or been.


For my project I did a postcard and used Stampotique Stamps
Stacked Suitcases by Artist France Papillon
Cross Hatch Swirl - By Artist Maryse Carrier
Oh Tree - By Artist Daniel Torrente (for the heart)


My husband is in the Air Force so this is something that I strongly believe, he always takes a piece of me with him wherever he goes. 
Have a wonderful day!!

4 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Claudine, this is absolutely perfect for today's challenge! And, under your circumstances, it couldn't be *more* perfect! Love that cross hatch swirls, and the embossing on the suitcases really stands out. Love it!

Corrie Herriman said...

Great postcard and very appropriate for your cicumstances !
Corrie x

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Great card Claudine!! And what a sweet thing your hub does :-)

roc said...

Great job!