Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tuesday with Val and Comforting Card

Happy Tuesday everyone!
Today I have a quick little card inspired by last week's Mojo Monday sketch.
It features the adorable kids on the Summer Days stamp.
This image is like comfort food to me.
It just reminds me of those simple summer days
when we were little running through the sprinkler
without a care in the world.
Sitting out on the patio this weekend,
I could hear the squeals of the neighbour's kids as they did exactly that,
and it brought a smile to my heart.
I hope you're enjoying your summer too!
Val :)
Stamp by Stampotique Originals:
Summer Days
“Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under trees on a summer's day, listening to the murmur of the water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time.” 
John Lubbock, The Use Of Life

2 comments:

Claudine said...

This is beautiful, I love the colors and the composition.

Kay Wallace said...

The softness of the colors here, along with the softness of that remarkable image, bring back wonderful memories for me, as well, Val. Great design here. A lovely card.