Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Black & White with a Pop of Color - Wednesday's with Claudine

Happy Wednesday everyone

Wednesday's always mark new challenge over at Stampotique Designer's Challege Blog and this week our sweet and wonderful Kay Wallace has chosen our theme.

The new theme is Black and White with a Pop of Color and I love this theme. Black and white is sometimes hard to do but it sure is fun.

For this theme I wanted to do a Zentangle, I love zentangle but I have only occasionally tried to do them. I have always been a doodler, even back in school. We had to wrap our books in brown paper bags to cover them and I would always draw on my covers. Brown paper! Who likes that? haha!

I used Stampotique Stamp

Night - By Artist Magda Polakow

I love this stamp, it's so cool, Magda really captures the "soul" of the characters

I included one of my favorite Bible verses on this two page journal spread






I hope you like my Zentangle journal page, Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Kay Wallace said...

What an absolutely amazing journal spread, Claudine! "Night" with its soulful faces is perfect for this project! Your zentangling is amazing, my friend! Your art so perfectly supports your Bible references. So well done!