Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Christmas In July - Wednesday's With Claudine

Hello all and welcome to another Wednesday

Wednesday marks another new challenge over at the Stampotique Designer's Challenge Blog
Our wonderful Gez Butterworth is our hostess this time and she has challenged us to do something in the theme "Christmas in July"

It seems a bit early to do something in a Christmas theme but it is a nice break from all the summer challenges and I think it's a great time to think about the coolness of winter, specially when it's been so hot outside

I decided to make a postcard for this challenge but I went with a little switch up and made a round one instead of a rectangle.

For my creation today I used Stampotique Stamps

Global Warming - By Artists Jill Penney and Daniel Torrente
 Barcode Text - By Artist France Papillon


Here is my finished postcard:


Make sure to come by the Designer's Challenge Blog and participate, we always love to see your creations for the challenges and as always you might win a 30.00 gift card to Stampotique Originals online store.

Have a wonderful day!!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

It's perfect for Gez's challenge!
I love it !

massofhair said...

Beautiful colours and shading, fantastic snowman! :-) xxx

Kay Wallace said...

Clever to make a round postcard, Claudine, and I love it! Super cute image (I used it, too), and your colors palette is brilliant!