Sunday, August 24, 2014

Astrid on Sunday

Happy Sunday!! Today I have a card with BROWN Dylusions spray o_O it's the first time that I used this color and I loved it :-) Brown is not really a color that appeals to me, but for masculine cards it's great.
My teammate Coby told on her blog, a while back, about a Dutch foundation (Post voor Kanjers) that sends cards to sick people. I had never heard about it, but really liked the idea and signed up. But now I also have to make cards that older men would like, so therefor the brown Dylusions. And I think that Old Timey Frog fits perfect on this card :-)

Stamps used:

Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Cute card and what a wonderful idea,lovely to give something that can bring a little smile

Donna x

Corrie Herriman said...

Gorgeous Astrid and a great cause to !
Corrie x

Kay Wallace said...

Great card, Astrid, and, yes, the Dylusions brown is a great masculine effect here! Glad you and Coby are both involved in this card-sending group. I belong to one in the U.S.