Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Bows - Wednesday's with Claudine

Hello all and thanks for coming by this wonderful Wednesday afternoon. 
Wednesday marks another new challenge over at Stampotique's Designer's Challenge Blog

Jackie Payne is our wonderful hostess this week and she has challenges us to use "Bows" on our project. 
Bows are super cute and they always look awesome in any project, whether it's a dimensional bow or something as simple as a stamped bow

Here is my project for this week's challenge



For this project I used Stampotique Stamp
Moth Fab - By Artists Jill Penney and Daniel Torrente

I used a stencil in the background and Dyan Reaveley sprays to make that spider web. I also used the sprays to color the ribbon for the bow the same color. 


Hope you enjoy my postcard today.
Have a wonderful week

4 comments:

massofhair said...

Moth Fab was my first Stampotique character and holds a special place in my heart, she also reminds me of one of my Friends who also adores red.

Your card resonates with me on many levels, MF looks really cute with her ribbon and loving the spider web! :-) xxx

Kay Wallace said...

Love the black and red color combo, Claudine, but Moth Fab steals this show, as always! Great stencil for that background, too!

Jackie said...

Moth just looks fab with a red bow! Great card love it !

roc said...

Great job!