Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Music As Inspiration - Wednesday's With Claudine

Welcome back to another Wednesday with me. Wednesday's always mark another fun challenge at Stampotique's Designer's Challenge Blog.

This week Kathi is our wonderful hostess and she has chosen "Music As Inspiration" as her theme. I love listening to music while I create and so this is a great challenge

I chose the song "Hey Jude" by the Beetles (one of my favorite bands ever) It's one of my favorite Beetle's songs.

For this project I used Stampotique Stamps - 

Phillip - By Artist Magda Polokow
Girl With Heart Purse - By Artists Jill Penney and Daniel Torrente

Here is my finished postcard -


Hope you like my project for today and we hope you will come by and join in on the challenges at the Challenge Blog 
Have a great week

3 comments:

roc said...

so cute!

Kay Wallace said...

Most definitely remember "Hey, Jude!" and The Beatles! I love how you have created great art as you interpreted the lyrics! Well done, Claudine!

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Great card Claudine!! XOXO