Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Tuesday with Val and a Pop!

Pop Up Box Card that is!
The lovely Stella nestles into this dimensional greeting so nicely.
I started this fun project at the beginning of summer
and finally had a chance to finish this week.
I love how it folds up to lay flat for easy mailing!
If you have not tried one yet, give 'em a whirl, they're super fun!
Thanks for stopping by!
Val :)

Stella by Stampotique Originals
“Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.”
Dalai Lama XIV

4 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

I have not yet made one of these "pop up box cards," but am sure lovin' what I am seein' here, Val! Love it!

Corrie Herriman said...

I have not made one of these yet. They keep popping up so I might have to have a go. Yours is lovely !
Corrie x

roc said...

that is so bright and beautiful!

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

What an awesome box!! Love the colorfulness. XOXO