Monday, August 25, 2014

it's monday once again

today is monday. my day for posting here at the stampotique designer's blog.  i created a postcard using my stacked cup rubber stamp and my scooter girl.  i love how easily my rubber stamps can be cut apart and fashioned into something else all together.  they have such flexibility when creating.  if you'd like to see more of rubber stamp line sold through stampotique.com you can click here.  i'd love to see what you can create with them!  if you'd like to see more of my artwork you can visit my blog by clicking here.

3 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Great postcard, Roc! You know that I have and love "Stacked Cups," as I just used it recently on a tag! Perfect adaptation of that stack of cups here for "coffee on the go!" Love it!

Corrie Herriman said...

Love this, wonderful how easy you can make something totally different !
Corrie x

Vera Lane Studio said...

Crazy fun! Love this!!!