Friday, August 15, 2014

dreaming on a journal page


Still working in my little passport sized Moleskine journal but with only two pages left it's very nearly complete.  I switch between working in different sized journals depending on my mood, so I must be going through a small journal phase at the moment!!


This isn't want I originally intended for this image but that's the great thing about journaling, ideas flow as you work with the imagery (and I still have my original idea to work on!!).


It makes me think of the story of 'Where the wild things are' for some reason!!

Stampotique stamps used:

4 comments:

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Super cute page Sarah! Love the size of your journal. XOXO

Corrie Herriman said...

I think working in a small journal like that is great ! I have a very small one too and love it..
These pages are wonderful !
Corrie x

roc said...

There is something wonderful about small journals! How awesome for you to be nearly finished. It's going to be a real treasure for you!

Kay Wallace said...

I love working in my small journal, too, Sarah. This spread is just gorgeous. You have used a great combination of stamps--they work so well together!